A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elly Xenakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elly Xenakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elly Xenakis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Fetal Macrosomia
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Xenakis graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Pavia.
Dr. Xenakis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elly Marie-Jeanne Xenakis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elly M. Xenakis practice?
- Dr. Elly Xenakis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elly Xenakis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Seguin, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.