A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellyn Ashida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellyn Ashida is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashida
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellyn Ashida, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashida graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ashida has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellyn Ashida MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ellyn Ashida practice?
- Dr. Ellyn Ashida has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellyn Ashida practices Allergy & Immunology near Torrance, CA.
See Torrance Allergists.