A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellyn Ashida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellyn Ashida is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellyn Ashida, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashida graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ashida has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ashida accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 141 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans