A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellyn Ashida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellyn Ashida is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ashida
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ashida Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellyn Ashida, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ashida graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Ashida has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellyn Ashida MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Ellyn Ashida practice?
- Dr. Ellyn Ashida has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellyn Ashida practices Allergy & Immunology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Los Angeles Allergists.