A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellyn Bush:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellyn Bush is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellyn Bush, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bush graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Bush has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sequoia Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellyn Claire Bush MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ellyn C. Bush practice?
- Dr. Ellyn Bush has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ellyn Bush practices Neurology near Menlo Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Atherton, CA.
See Menlo Park Neurologists.