A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellyn Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellyn Levine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Levine has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Mary Birch Hospital for Women
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellyn Levine MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellyn Levine practice?
- Dr. Ellyn Levine has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellyn Levine practices Internal Medicine near La Mesa, CA.
See La Mesa Internists.