Dr. Ellyn Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ellyn Levine?

September 13th, 2017

Compassionate, caring doctor and staff

Excellent

Dr. Levine is a great dr. who provides solutions and cares :)

Best Doctor

Attentive and caring. She does the best for her patients.

November 2nd, 2016

Dr. Levine has been my primary doctor for the past 8 years. She has always been very helpful and really listens to every concern and puts me at ease. She is a great Docter, who obviously cares about her patients.

November 1st, 2016

Dr. Levine is so caring and sweet. She truly cares for her patients.

June 4th, 2016

Great Doctor Who Truly Cares

Dr Levine was very knowledgeable and took the time to listen to my concerns and issues. She was very thorough in her approach to my care and took sincere interest in my well being.

September 18th, 2015

Terrific doctor!

So what do you say about a doctor who saved your life? I had received a previous diagnosis from another doctor that the numbness in two fingers of my left hand was due to a pinched nerve. I was waiting to be scheduled for a nerve conduction test when I went to Dr Levine. She immediately sent me for an MRI to rule out the possibility of a stroke. The MRI indicated that I had a major stroke. Dr Levine sent me, again immediately to the ER at Grossmont Sharp Hospital. When I got there I was taken back right away and more tests were performed. The reason that I was taken into treatment right away is that Dr. Levine had called the dr in charge of ER and asked him to expedite my treatment. Dr Levine also called a neurologist and informed him of my condition, asking him to make appropriate orders to the hospital staff. Treatment began right away, and that is likely the reason that I was spared a second stroke. I want a doctor who is a skilled diagnostician and makes an aggressive treatment plan for my medical condition. I want a doctor who listens to me and follows through with my treatment plan. Dr Levine does all of these things. At my last office visit, I think Dr Levine was even more happy than I was about the progress I have been making both with regard to my stroke and my fibromyalgia. Like all of us, I have had many poor experiences with physicians. I enthusiastically recommend Dr Ellyn Levine! how wonderful to be able to say that about my primary care physician!

September 4th, 2015

Love her!!!

I've been a patient for over 5 years. Dr. Levine is a straight talker and pulls no punches, but it's also very evident that she cares. I never feel rushed during my appointments.

September 2nd, 2015

I've been blessed with Dr. Levine as my doctor for many years. She was great with husband too and loved her so much. We are so appreciative of her care.

March 24th, 2015

She is a very good doctor!

I have been going to Dr. Levine for almost 10 years now. She is funny, caring and listens. I only wish she wasn't so busy. I used to see her almost every visit (once a year), but now I see a Nurse Practioner.

March 12th, 2015

patient

Dr . Levine and her staff are knowledgeable and professional. They are sympathetic and empathetic as well. They are very understanding, They are even available on Saturdays now. How awesome is that !!!! I would definitely recommend this doctor...especially if you are interested in weight management!!

February 17th, 2015

She is a phenomenal Internist

I went to Dr. Levine with a reoccurring problem with my foot. I had been mis-diagnosed by 3 doctors and they all diagnosed me with different things. WhenDr. Levine saw my foot she knew right away what it was and prescribed me medications and within a week, my foot was back to normal. Without her, i still wouldn't know what was wrong. She is also a great weight loss coach. She has helped me keep my weight in a safe zone and is currently treating a family member of mines with their weight and has helped change her; physically and mentally.