A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellyn Stecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellyn Stecker is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stecker
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Stecker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellyn Stecker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stecker graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Stecker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellyn Therese Stecker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellyn T. Stecker practice?
- Dr. Ellyn Stecker has 1 office location.
Dr. Ellyn Stecker practices Family Medicine near South Bend, IN.
See South Bend Family Physicians.