A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellyn Stecker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellyn Stecker is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellyn Stecker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Stecker graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Stecker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Of South Bend
- Saint Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellyn Therese Stecker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellyn T. Stecker practice?
- Dr. Ellyn Stecker has 12 office locations.
Dr. Ellyn Stecker practices Family Medicine near South Bend, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mishawaka, IN and La Porte, IN.
See South Bend Family Physicians.