A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellyssa Eror:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellyssa Eror is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellyssa Eror, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eror graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Eror has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ellyssa L Eror MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ellyssa L. Eror practice?
- Dr. Ellyssa Eror has 9 office locations.
Dr. Ellyssa Eror practices Internal Medicine near Wethersfield, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Manchester, CT and Windsor, CT.
See Wethersfield Internists.