A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ellyssa Eror:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ellyssa Eror is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ellyssa Eror, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eror graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Eror has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hartford Hospital
- Institute of Living Hartford Hospital's Mental Health Network
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eror accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 16 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans