Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elma Castillo
Dr. Elma Castillo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West New York, NJ, with another office in Secaucus, NJ. She has 39 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Castillo is affiliated with Palisades Medical Center, Palisadesmedical Center and Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Castillo has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Elma Castillo has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Elma Castillo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West New York, NJ.
Dr. Marianne Castillo
West New York, NJ 0.01 mi7
Dr. Rodrigo Castillo
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
West New York, NJ 0.01 mi40
Dr. Samuel Banigo
Adolescent Medicine, Internal Medicine
West New York, NJ 0.07 mi29