A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elma Granado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elma Granado is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Granado graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Granado has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elma Gonzales Granado MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elma G. Granado practice?
- Dr. Elma Granado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elma Granado practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Psychiatrists.