A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elmar Sakala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elmar Sakala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elmar Sakala, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sakala graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sakala has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elmar Peter Sakala MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elmar P. Sakala practice?
- Dr. Elmar Sakala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elmar Sakala practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Obstetricians & Gynecologists.