A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elmer Arteaga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elmer Arteaga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elmer Arteaga, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arteaga graduated from Universidad Nacional De Trujillo.
Dr. Arteaga has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elmer C Arteaga MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elmer C. Arteaga practice?
- Dr. Elmer Arteaga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elmer Arteaga practices Pediatrics near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Pediatricians.