Dr. Elmer Arteaga MD Patient Reviews

May 3rd, 2015
Great Doctor for your children
This has been my daughters pediatrician from birth and I would not change him for anything. He's a great doctor! The staff is also always friendly and helpful.

August 12th, 2013
Disgusted
Dr. Arteaga is a knowledgable man and returns your phone calls. My problem is they way they treat the kids. He saw my son from newborn until 12 months and all those times I thought to myself "wow these people are rough"! They grab your kids, they won't let you hold them, and pin them down to give shots. He's so cold when hearing the kids scream! He doesn't smile at all and doesn't acknowledge the kids. He just comes ask you questions, give shots and leaves. I changed my son to another pediatrician and I'm so happy I did! I knew something was wrong! My son is traumatized when he sees a drs room! For everything he screams now. My son is 15 months now and was behind 6 shots!!!! I'm sorry to say but I am glad I took my son out of that place and I wouldn't recommend him to anyone!

September 5th, 2012
A great doctor who knows his stuff
This doctor is great! I can call him at anytime and he calls back promptly . He is very knowledgeable and makes himself available. He answer all question. I love this doc.

January 26th, 2012
I had negative review about him when I started taking my newborn. He was a little rough for me. Although I must say his promptness in returning my call when my child was sick was within minutes or he picked up the phone himself. That was important for me with a newborn. I decided to stay with him and feel him out. I don't like the rough technique used by his staff to draw blood or hold the child down when the give vaccines. I guess I haven't left since he has been my child's doctor since the very beginning. He is a generally sweet older man. I guess you'd have to try him out for yourself. I wish the waiting room was divided for sick children, and regular well care visits.