A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elmer Baysa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elmer Baysa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baysa graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Baysa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wahiawa General Hospital
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elmer F Baysa MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elmer F. Baysa practice?
- Dr. Elmer Baysa has 1 office location.
Dr. Elmer Baysa practices Internal Medicine near Ewa Beach, HI.
See Ewa Beach Internists.