A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elmer Cano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elmer Cano, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Cano graduated from Universidad Nacional De Trujillo.
Dr. Cano has 24 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Passavant
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elmer Raul Cano MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Elmer R. Cano practice?
- Dr. Elmer Cano has 7 office locations.
Dr. Elmer Cano practices Therapeutic Radiology near Uniontown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Phoenixville, PA.
See Uniontown Radiologists.