A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elmer Carlson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elmer Carlson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elmer Carlson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlson graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carlson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Florida Hosp -Waterman, Tavares, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elmer Thomas Carlson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 41 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elmer T. Carlson practice?
- Dr. Elmer Carlson has 1 office location.
Dr. Elmer Carlson practices Pediatrics near Mount Dora, FL.
See Mount Dora Pediatricians.