Dr. Elmer Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Elmer Chang?

Very Happy with Dr. Chang

Posted on August 18th, 2015

I recently had a Colonoscopy and Endoscopy performed by Dr Chang and Staff. I was very nervous leading up to this as I had not been knocked out in 25 years and my anxious mind thinks about all the things that go wrong. Dr. Chang calmed in the weeks leading up to the procedure with statistics of his experiences and how rare problems are. Just in case he also informed me of the equipment and staff qualifications they have just in a worst case scenario. Plus I also like the fact that Mission Hospital is literally a 1/4 mile away. My procedure went very smooth and I met briefly with Dr. Chang after and he went over the finding in a clear concise manner. He also sent me home same day with a report of the findings (minus the biopsies which take time). This was great because I could over the information (I like to do that) and then formulate any question I have for our follow-up appointment. At our follow-up appointment, Dr. Chang was very patient and thorough in explaining all the findings (all minor) and suggested various treatment options. He was very knowledgeable and at the same time keeping an open ear for all my concerns and questions. I see a lot of doctors for various conditions and Dr. Chang is probably the best one I have encountered so far when it comes to communication and explaining things in a way I can understand. I am very happy to have him as my Gastroenterologist.

Best Doctor I've Ever Seen!

Posted on April 5th, 2014

Dr. Chang is the real deal! He was BEYOND THOROUGH in searching out every possible cause of my ischemic colitis. He called me on several different occasions with results late in the evenings after he had finished his patient appointments. He is caring and compassionate. Nothing gets by Dr. Chang. He is crazy smart and certainly the best out there!

Posted on March 21st, 2013

He is a good dr and car about his patients helth and helpful and Explains about. Butter diagnosis and he is a good dr

Love Dr. Chang

Posted on November 15th, 2012

Dr, Chang has great bed side manner. He listens, is attentive and cares. He answers my questions without being evasive. He explains things honestly and provides you with all your options. I've had 2 endoscopy's with him and they went flawlessly. I would highly recommend Dr. Chang.

I like him..