A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elmer Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elmer Chang, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Peptic Ulcer
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Chang has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elmer Y Chang MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elmer Y. Chang practice?
- Dr. Elmer Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elmer Chang practices Internal Medicine near Hayward, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Hayward Internists.