A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elmer Cupino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elmer Cupino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elmer Cupino, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cupino graduated from Universidad De Montemorelos.
Dr. Cupino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Schuylkill Medical Center-South Jackson Street
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elmer S Cupino MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Elmer S. Cupino practice?
- Dr. Elmer Cupino has 3 office locations.
Dr. Elmer Cupino practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Pottsville, PA.
See Pottsville Psychiatrists and Pottsville Child Psychiatrists.