A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. E Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Gibbs, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from Mercer University, Macon.
Dr. Gibbs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Cumberland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. E R. Gibbs practice?
Dr. E Gibbs practices Surgery near Alcoa, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Crossville, TN.
See Alcoa Surgeons.