A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elmer Huerta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elmer Huerta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Huerta graduated from Universidad Nacional Mayor De San Marcos, Lima. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huerta has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elmer E Huerta MD is a male Oncologist , has 30 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elmer E. Huerta practice?
- Dr. Elmer Huerta has 1 office location.
Dr. Elmer Huerta practices Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Oncologists.