A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elmer Pacheco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elmer Pacheco, Internist, Nuclear Medicine is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elmer Pacheco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacheco graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Pacheco has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elmer J Pacheco MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elmer J. Pacheco practice?
- Dr. Elmer Pacheco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elmer Pacheco practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Albuquerque, NM.
See Albuquerque Internists and Albuquerque Oncologists.