Dr. Elmer Pacheco MD Patient Reviews

2.8

• Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2014
He's crazy & horrible to work with

February 1st, 2014
retired
You 'all are pissing in the wind if you have justified complaints make them to your insurance provider if enough complaints are filed your provider will cancel him out, and red flag him to other providers. caution you must document your complaint. Tell the truth. Note this doctor is very sick with diabetes and this could be the cause of his behavior. He is my doctor and I just ignore his behavior. I rate him as 5. hes very smart. Good luck and try to understand even doctors get sick

January 17th, 2014
Absolute Worst!!
This man is a good doctor, but he treats his staff horribly! I witnessed him literally toss a chart at one of his receptionists and flat out ignore her! He has gone through an entire staff 6 times within a 6-7 month period. Because of this, my labs were lost, referrals lost and prescriptions never called in! He was so quick to blame his staff. The buck stops with him, and only with him! I will never see this man again because of how awful he is!

April 22nd, 2013
All Should Be Aware of This Jerk
Dr interviewed me to understand my problem. I though it was very unusual when he started to cut down all of the other Dr's I have seen. Told me to come back and his office would take a blood draw and send it out as he does not trust any of the local labs. Told me he would schedule some referal appointments, never did and his office would never call me back after I asked what was going on?

April 5th, 2013
Dont waist your time with this jerk
This Dr. is a big JERK don't waist your time with this man!!! He is rude and his lic as a physican should be taken away from him... I have never been so upset in my life by a man the way he made me!!!!

March 28th, 2013
Beyond Poor. Very poor customer service. I waited over a month for my initial appointment only to have that cancelled at the Last Moment (day before) They did reschedule for the next day and then called that morning to CANCEL AGAIN. They cannot even tell me when they'll be able to reschedule! Worst service I've ever experienced from a Doctors office. Shame on you Dr. Pacheco, that's no way to treat patients!

October 5th, 2012
Incompetent Staff - Arrogant Doctor!
1. Early morning appointments are made when the doctor doesnt even show up till 10:00a. Whats wrong with this picture? 2. Why do they keep records when they never know what medications you take and why youre there for a followup appointment? 3. Would I want him making life-saving decisions? Absolutely NOT! 4. Dr. Pacheco is flippant. 5. You are only a number to his staff, no matter how many times you see the doctor in 1-months time. 6. You cannot depend on Dr. Pacheco to show up for his office appointments. Frequent family or personal crisis.

January 30th, 2012
Sra.
He is so arrogant! He thinks he is the best therefore everybody else is inferior to him. There is no right to talk or make clients feel worst of how they already feel (And I've been one of them). He could say he didnt realize it or mean it but no instead he basicly says take it the way it is! I don't care!. At least, since he gets payed he could treat people in a nicer way-And do his job right. I do not recommend this Doctor!!!

December 7th, 2011
waited over a week for an appt. I rearranged my personal and work schedule for the appt. Got there at 8:45 am. Office was closed. Secretary came in at 9:10 am. After waiting for 20 min, I asked how much longer it would be to see Dr. Pacheco. She informed he just called and said he'd been up 'til 3 am dictating medical records and needed to sleep in and get some rest and would not be in until 12 pm. The secretary asked if I could stay until noon. I told her absolutely not. I left but made it clear I wanted Dr. Pacheco to call me. He never called. I called him to ask why this happened and to consider sched another appt. He asked me what the purpose of my call was and never acknowledged or apologized for what happened. He told me if I didn't like it, I could find a new provider and to have a Happy Christmas. I am appalled. I have never in my life been treated by a physician this way. I would NEVER recommend this Dr. to anyone. Horrible customer service, long wait times, not a good clinician, very arrogant. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!

November 22nd, 2011
This is a wonderful doctor. He is a one doctor office which means you don't have to go through 3 levels to leave a message...and he will call back. He is kind, very smart, and he takes time with you. He is compassionate and you are not afraid of asking him questions. He will not get upset or feel like he takes it personally. He is a great doctor and they are very hard to find these days that don't feel its a business. He is the real deal.

May 2nd, 2016