Internist, Nuclear Medicine
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Mar 19th, 2014

He's crazy & horrible to work with

|  retired  |  show details
by charles on Feb 1st, 2014

You 'all are pissing in the wind if you have justified complaints make them to your insurance provider if enough complaints are filed your provider will cancel him out, and red flag him to other providers. caution you must document your complaint. Tell the truth. Note this doctor is very sick with diabetes and this could be the cause of his behavior. He is my doctor and I just ignore his behavior. I rate him as 5. hes very smart. Good luck and try to understand even doctors get sick

|  Absolute Worst!!  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2014

This man is a good doctor, but he treats his staff horribly! I witnessed him literally toss a chart at one of his receptionists and flat out ignore her! He has gone through an entire staff 6 times within a 6-7 month period. Because of this, my labs were lost, referrals lost and prescriptions never called in! He was so quick to blame his staff. The buck stops with him, and only with him! I will never see this man again because of how awful he is!

|  Dr has NO people skills what so ever and he has no idea and thinks he does! Hilarious !  |  show details
by He has my name and # on 12 months of phone messages and did nothing. He dosen't need it again! on Dec 28th, 2013

The dr ran a $119 groupon for Botox. I bought jan 2013 and it's now days from jan 2014 and he has yet to even allow booking an appt. I have called for 12 months and get the run around with bogus excuses why they can't. I have been on a "list" to be called but never got a call. All contact has been made by me and every phone call has resulted in more bogus excuses and rude behavior and being hung up on. This month they again took my name and # and I asked for a call back from the dr & was told by mida "I'm a grown adult and you will not tell me what to do." I called to try once more....they were again blaming allergen(Botox) and gruopon for not honoring thier agreement, them mid sentence the dr grabbed the phone and told me "you don't need to call here" and hung up on me. This man is a 2 yr old child and needs therapy. REALLY? I do need to because you can't seem to realize I am the costumer who bought a service. I have EVERY right to call all day long after 12 months of NOTHING from you. It has been found out allergen(Botox) SENT THE DR TO COLLECTIONS FOR NON PAYMENT. The whole time he lied and put people off while tying up $119 of people's money. If only I had read the reviews for the dr here and many other places I wouldn't of purchased in the first place. I hope this will help others make the choice not to use this dr for anything! As far as the question about wait time at the office, longest choice was 1 hour . Add 12 months to that before even getting in the office. WORSE EVER!!!

|  Greedy/Rude/Cheapskate  |  show details
Dec 12th, 2013

I used to work for Dr. Elmer Pacheco and he was VERY rude and unprofessional to patients and employees! He has a record of not paying his employees, myself included! He claimed he didn't have enough money to pay me all the hours I had worked (after he had went on vacation) but continued to not pay me all my hours worked for months! When I filed a formal complaint with the Dept. of Labor he refused to pay me my money owed until THE DAY BEFORE the hearing with the Dept. of Labor! I was told that he has done this countless times!!! Look at his reviews... HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!

|  FU&K ING AHOLE!  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2013

A GLORIFIED AHOLE!!

|  All Should Be Aware of This Jerk  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2013

Dr interviewed me to understand my problem. I though it was very unusual when he started to cut down all of the other Dr's I have seen. Told me to come back and his office would take a blood draw and send it out as he does not trust any of the local labs. Told me he would schedule some referal appointments, never did and his office would never call me back after I asked what was going on?

|  Dont waist your time with this jerk  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2013

This Dr. is a big JERK don't waist your time with this man!!! He is rude and his lic as a physican should be taken away from him... I have never been so upset in my life by a man the way he made me!!!!

Mar 28th, 2013

Beyond Poor. Very poor customer service. I waited over a month for my initial appointment only to have that cancelled at the Last Moment (day before) They did reschedule for the next day and then called that morning to CANCEL AGAIN. They cannot even tell me when they'll be able to reschedule! Worst service I've ever experienced from a Doctors office. Shame on you Dr. Pacheco, that's no way to treat patients!

|  Incompetent Staff - Arrogant Doctor!  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2012

1. Early morning appointments are made when the doctor doesnt even show up till 10:00a. Whats wrong with this picture? 2. Why do they keep records when they never know what medications you take and why youre there for a followup appointment? 3. Would I want him making life-saving decisions? Absolutely NOT! 4. Dr. Pacheco is flippant. 5. You are only a number to his staff, no matter how many times you see the doctor in 1-months time. 6. You cannot depend on Dr. Pacheco to show up for his office appointments. Frequent family or personal crisis.

|  Sra.  |  show details
Jan 30th, 2012

He is so arrogant! He thinks he is the best therefore everybody else is inferior to him. There is no right to talk or make clients feel worst of how they already feel (And I've been one of them). He could say he didnt realize it or mean it but no instead he basicly says take it the way it is! I don't care!. At least, since he gets payed he could treat people in a nicer way-And do his job right. I do not recommend this Doctor!!!

Dec 7th, 2011

waited over a week for an appt. I rearranged my personal and work schedule for the appt. Got there at 8:45 am. Office was closed. Secretary came in at 9:10 am. After waiting for 20 min, I asked how much longer it would be to see Dr. Pacheco. She informed he just called and said he'd been up 'til 3 am dictating medical records and needed to sleep in and get some rest and would not be in until 12 pm. The secretary asked if I could stay until noon. I told her absolutely not. I left but made it clear I wanted Dr. Pacheco to call me. He never called. I called him to ask why this happened and to consider sched another appt. He asked me what the purpose of my call was and never acknowledged or apologized for what happened. He told me if I didn't like it, I could find a new provider and to have a Happy Christmas. I am appalled. I have never in my life been treated by a physician this way. I would NEVER recommend this Dr. to anyone. Horrible customer service, long wait times, not a good clinician, very arrogant. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!

by S. Duran on Nov 22nd, 2011

This is a wonderful doctor. He is a one doctor office which means you don't have to go through 3 levels to leave a message...and he will call back. He is kind, very smart, and he takes time with you. He is compassionate and you are not afraid of asking him questions. He will not get upset or feel like he takes it personally. He is a great doctor and they are very hard to find these days that don't feel its a business. He is the real deal.

Jul 25th, 2011

Dr.Elmer Pacheco is a pig. He has to be Bi-polar. He treats his staff like they are ignorant. He wears way too much cologne in a patient setting.

by jswncdisjn on Apr 27th, 2009