A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elmer Pineda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elmer Pineda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elmer Pineda, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pineda graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pineda has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elmer B Pineda MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Elmer B. Pineda practice?
- Dr. Elmer Pineda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elmer Pineda practices Urology near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Urologists.