A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elmer Pineda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elmer Pineda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elmer Pineda, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pineda graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pineda has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Casa Colina Hospital for Rehabilitation Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pineda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- PrimeCare Medical Network - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans