Learn more about Dr. Elmer Pinzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elmer Pinzon, Physiatrist, Preventive Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinzon
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Pinzon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elmer Pinzon, MD, MPH is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinzon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pinzon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elmer G Pinzon MD and MPH is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elmer G. Pinzon practice?
- Dr. Elmer Pinzon has 1 office location.
Dr. Elmer Pinzon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Physiatrists and Knoxville Pain Management Doctors.