A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elmer Pinzon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elmer Pinzon, Physiatrist, Preventive Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elmer Pinzon, MD, MPH is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Occupational Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinzon graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Pinzon has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Loudoun Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elmer Guillermo Pinzon MD and MPH is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elmer G. Pinzon practice?
- Dr. Elmer Pinzon has 1 office location.
Dr. Elmer Pinzon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Physiatrists.