Dr. Elmir Sehic MD Patient Reviews

July 11th, 2017
Great Diagonistic Doctor

March 2nd, 2017
One of The Capes Best Doctors
A sincere patient-friendly doctor that will treat you like a human being and help you to the best of his capabilities.

November 16th, 2016
Very thorough and pragmatic. I'm educated with each visit.

August 6th, 2016
Wouldn't trust my health to any other PC on Cape Cod.

March 28th, 2013
Not impressed! The staff, (secretarial & nursing) rude!!!! Disrespectful of patrient privacy, & Dr Sehic refused to pursue course of treatment as prescribed by a world renowned specialist in Boston. I would never return or suggest this practice to anyone!!!!

September 23rd, 2011
Best Doctor I have ever had...

March 18th, 2011
Brilliant.
I can't say enough about what an excellent diagnostician Dr. Sehic is. He found the cause of a problem that had been in existence (and was undiagnosed) for 10 years - and I was married to an MD for 34 years. He is as personable as he is knowledgeable and I feel so fortunate to have him as my doctor.The staff is professional and always accommodating. Best medical office, ever!!

January 5th, 2011
Rich
I have been to a bunch of Doctors over the years and I find this one to have great bed side manners. He is friendly and really does care about me and his patients. Of course most offices have wait times. This one is no exception. It really doesn't bother me. I have never been disappointed with this Doctor. I would recommend him to anybody.

July 13th, 2010
Very satisfied
A Doctor who is concerned about the patient's health and will not quit until he finds the reason for the symptoms. Sometimes symptoms just disappear and when that happens treatment is stopped. Other times that is not the case and treatment continues until the answer is found. I WANT that in a doctor. As for waiting, well, that's life when he treats everyone with the same attention. He doesn't ever rush me as most every other doctor I have seen throughout life and he looks at the whole picture, not just the symptom. I read an opinion about someone who hated everything about this doctor's practice. Some people are never going to be satisfied regardless of how they are going to be treated. This is the real world so people...get real! Ever have a bad day? Apparently that critic did...at least I'll give them that benefit of the doubt. Too bad...they are passing up someone who cares and has real feelings. Their loss...my gain.

November 3rd, 2009
Horrible experience!
First of all his staff is terrible!! From the time I called for an appointment I was treated like crap. His receptionist is rude to say the least. Once I got my appointment and met her in person she was just as rude as she was on the phone. His nurse takes the cake tho. The office is small and I could hear everything going on in the rooms next to me. I heard his nurse belittling other patients while on the phone to someone. Then I heard the doctor in her office with her and they bashed this patient together. I should have left at that point but I waited long enough I didn't want to chance not finding a doctor to see me for months. I ended up waiting for the doctor for almost an hour. I heard him yelling at people on his cell phone about a construction project he was doing. Then I heard him ripping apart the people he had working for him at the job. Nice guy. Once he came in with me he was short and obviously distracted with his cell phone. I couldn't wait to leave. So many confidential details of other patients were being talked about in ear shot of everyone else it was terrible. I'll never, ever go back and I'll tell everyone I know of this experience with this horrible office. I'm planning on filing a formal complaint against him and his staff for violation of Hipaa laws too.

May 11th, 2017