Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elmira Kapchits
Dr. Elmira Kapchits, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rahway, NJ, with other offices in South Plainfield, NJ and East Brunswick, NJ (and 1 other location). She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kapchits is affiliated with Raritan Bay Medical Center and John F Kennedy Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Elmira Kapchits has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Elmira Kapchits is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rahway, NJ.
Dr Boyan Hadjiev
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY
Dr. Daniel Winetsky
Rahway, NJ 0.01 mi6
Dr. Narsimha Reddy
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Rahway, NJ 0.01 mi35