A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elmo Gabbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gabbert
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbert graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Gabbert has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Franklin County Memorial Hospital
- Franklin County Mem Hosp, Meadville, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elmo P Gabbert FAAFP and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elmo P. Gabbert practice?
- Dr. Elmo Gabbert has 1 office location.
Dr. Elmo Gabbert practices Family Medicine near Meadville, MS.
See Meadville Primary Care Doctors.