A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elmore McCarty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elmore McCarty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarty graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. McCarty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elmore Jackson McCarty DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elmore J. McCarty practice?
- Dr. Elmore McCarty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Elmore McCarty practices Family Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Family Physicians.