inactive

Elmore G Smith MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

1.0
  • 1 patient rating
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

March 22nd, 2013
Humiliation
I was sent to Dr. Smith for a AME exam. I was kept waiting for more than 30 minutes. His "Office" was in a chiropractic rather than a medical office. His name was on a paper sheet hastily put in the window. As there were no diplomas evident to me (a first for me in a doctors office) I asked Dr. Smith what his field of practice was, he answered with a question, "What do you think?" I answered that if I knew I wouldn't be asking. After several more attempts to find out he told me he was an orthopedist. Every time I asked what I considered to be a reasonable question he answered with another question. All in all I was left feeling violated and humiliated. Evidently Dr. Smith does not adhere to the Do No Harm philosophy of medicine as He asked me to do some things that would cause me pain and possibly injure me, he got very testy when I declined. If you are sent to this doctor make sure you are accompanied by your attorney.