The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elna Masuda
Dr. Elna Masuda, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery. Dr. Masuda is affiliated with Straub Clinic & Hospital, Kapi'olani Medical Center for Women & Children and Queens Medical Center. Dr. Masuda has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Elna Masuda has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
Dr. Elna Masuda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr. George Wilkinson
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Honolulu, HI 0 mi44
Dr. Ryan Hagino
Honolulu, HI 0 mi24
Dr. Mark Grattan
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Honolulu, HI 0 mi37