A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elna Saah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elna Saah is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saah
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Saah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elna Saah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Saah graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Saah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elna Njuikwo Saah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elna N. Saah practice?
- Dr. Elna Saah has 1 office location.
Dr. Elna Saah practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Flint, MI.
See Flint Pediatricians and Flint Oncologists.