A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elna Saah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elna Saah is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elna Saah, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Saah graduated from University Of Nigeria, Enugu.
Dr. Saah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elna Njuikwo Saah BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elna N. Saah practice?
- Dr. Elna Saah has 1 office location.
Dr. Elna Saah practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Pediatricians and Grand Rapids Oncologists.