Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Elly Barry
Dr. Elly Barry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cambridge, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Hematology and Oncology and Pediatrics. Dr. Barry is affiliated with Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center, Winchester Hospital and Dana-Farber Cancer Institute. She speaks English.
Dr. Elly Barry has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Elly Barry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cambridge, MA.
Dr. Patrick Kelly
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Cambridge, MA 0.24 mi22
Dr. Sherwin Kevy
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Cambridge, MA 0.37 mi59
Dr. Gopal Gupta
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics, Medical Genetics
Cambridge, MA 0.38 mi29