A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eloisa Pangan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eloisa Pangan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pangan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Pangan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Tarzana Med Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eloisa Gueco Pangan MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eloisa G. Pangan practice?
- Dr. Eloisa Pangan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Eloisa Pangan practices Internal Medicine near Van Nuys, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Beverly Hills, CA.
See Van Nuys Internists.