Dr. Eloisa Gonzalez Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Eloisa Gonzalez?

Disappointed

Posted on November 20th, 2014

I have been taking my two kids since they were born now 3 and 5. I got used to the rudeness of the office girls since I liked my dr. until I realized she was just as rude to the point she told me I was wasting her time trying to explain the situation with lab work with my child . Sadly looking for another dr for my kids.

Poor Customer Service/Treatment

Posted on June 12th, 2013

We had questions regarding billing when we went on a weekend with our little guy. We were asked to find another doctor. Even though the doctor was knowledgeable, we did not appreciate the way we were treated and changed pediatricians.

Sick Child

Posted on November 28th, 2012

This office has the worst customer service possible. I called to talk to someone about my child and the person that answered the phone cut me off and transferred me to the nurse (so rude)Roxannethe nurse acted like she really didn't care and wasn't really listening to the conversation. She then said, well I'm busy is there anything else? But she said it very rude. I will not be taking my child to this doctor's office because of her staff...I would invest in someone that actually cares!!!!!

Posted on February 22nd, 2011

all i can say is she is the best. My children love her and have been seen by her for 16+ years,13 years and 3 years. Thank you Dr.

Posted on April 4th, 2015