A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eloisa Vega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eloisa Vega, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vega graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vega has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vega accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan