A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eloisa Vega:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eloisa Vega is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eloisa Vega, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vega graduated from University of California at Davis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Vega has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eloisa Vega MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eloisa Vega practice?
- Dr. Eloisa Vega has 1 office location.
Dr. Eloisa Vega practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Emergency Physicians and Tucson Family Physicians.