A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eloisa Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eloisa Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eloisa Walker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Walker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Benedict's Family Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eloisa S Walker MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Eloisa S. Walker practice?
- Dr. Eloisa Walker has 7 office locations.
Dr. Eloisa Walker practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID and Fruitland, ID.
See Boise Pediatricians and Boise Cardiologists.