A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eloisa Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eloisa Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eloisa Walker, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Walker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- St Benedict's Family Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Walker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Eloisa S. Walker practice?
Dr. Eloisa Walker practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Cardiology near Boise, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Meridian, ID and Fruitland, ID.
See Boise Pediatricians, Boise Pediatric Specialists, and Boise Cardiologists.