A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eloise Espinosa Guzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eloise Espinosa Guzman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinosa Guzman graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Espinosa Guzman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eloise Espinosa Guzman MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Eloise Espinosa Guzman practice?
- Dr. Eloise Espinosa Guzman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Eloise Espinosa Guzman practices Internal Medicine near North Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See North Las Vegas Internists.