A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Eloy Roman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Eloy Roman, Medical Oncologist, Hematologist, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Eloy Roman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roman graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Eloy Roman MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Eloy Roman practice?
- Dr. Eloy Roman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Eloy Roman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology & Oncology, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Miami Lakes, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.