Dr. Eloy Villasuso III MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Weston, FL

2.6

September 15th, 2016
Great Doctor
I meant to give a 5, pressed the wrong thing. Anyway, I am so glad I chose this Doctor for my surgery. He made me feel comfortable every step of the way. He listens to concerns and is very patient. My surgery was somewhat overdue as the disease had progressed, but he completely removed it. I would recommend this Doctor to anyone who asked me. A very good person.

June 27th, 2016
If you want to be mistreated go to Dr. Villasuso. He's condencending, rude and abusive to his patients. I went to see this dr and the experience was awful. He has NO Manners

November 12th, 2015
Interview
I agree with Dr Villasuso III, about your diagnostic i find a solution to my Bell's Palsy

January 7th, 2015
Only saw doctor at initial visit. PA did all test consults and follow up. Waste of time.

September 7th, 2014
Why do they keep these doctors on staff?
If you like condescending, nasty doctors then Dr. Villasuso is your man. He diagnosed my symstems in less than one minute & told me that I would have to learn to live with my illness for the rest of my life with very little hope in sight. He put me on meds that made me sicker & when I complained I was told by him "How would you know the meds are making you sick, you were sick when you came to me". Luckily for me I found a holistic doctor that actually treated the underlying problem & not just the symptoms. I am doing just fine today but no thanks to Dr. Villasuso.

May 6th, 2013
Patient
Fortunately, I did not have the experience of other Villasuso's patients. The doctor diagnosed accurately my problem and explain clearly the risks and the tratment to follow.

July 24th, 2012
It's a half-day project to see this doctor.
I agree with many of the other reviewers... He doesn't have much of a bedside manner and there isn't much of a follow up and it's a highly impersonal visit. None of that really matters very much to me. HOWEVER, the wait time at Cleveland Clinic is excrutiating. You have to park and then walk thru a gigantic parking lot, walk thru a huge hospital, etc. And then you get there on time or early and you have to Waaaaait some more. Very inconvenient and that whole thing just takes forever. Frustrating.

June 13th, 2012
Ridicules
This doctor is so full of himself with and extremely poor bedside manner. Oh, he is clueless as well!!!! After wasting my time dealing with him, I knew there is something wrong with my ear infection and doctor was just so busy ignoring me and my medical needs. last but not least, his nurse is worst nightmare ever!!!! nasty old fart!!!

February 14th, 2012
an odious & loathesome human being
forget about the wait, this person's attitude is completely unacceptable. he's rude, insulting and borderline abusive.

April 28th, 2011
Worst Bedside Manner--Pride Gets the Best of Him!
He has the worst beside manner I have ever experienced, and I was his patient for a while. He dare not only to insult me, but my family as well. He lets his pride as a physician get the best of him. His misdiagnosis ended up costing me more than it could ever be repaired! I would tell everyone to stay away from this guy! Plus, he always makes you wait regardless...

October 8th, 2010
Poor treatment, unsympathetic and unprofessional
This doctor completely belittled me during my appointments with him. On one occasion I had asked him a question specific to ear pain and told me it was completely irrelevant to the topic of conversation and that I "Shouldnt even be asking that question." Will not go back to him again.

August 6th, 2008
Run as fast as you can from Cleveland Clinic
Calling for appt for recurrent ear infections, appt person refused me appt unless I had "chronic ear infections". Even when I told her I had seen my primary 3 times for same condition. Insanity