A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elquis Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elquis Castillo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castillo
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elquis Castillo, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Castillo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elquis M Castillo MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elquis M. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Elquis Castillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Elquis Castillo practices Medical Oncology near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Oncologists.