A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elquis Castillo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elquis Castillo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Castillo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Castillo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elquis Castillo, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Castillo graduated from Escuela Autonoma De Ciencias Medicas De Centro America, San Jose.
Dr. Castillo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elquis M Castillo MD is a male Oncologist , has 28 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Elquis M. Castillo practice?
- Dr. Elquis Castillo has 1 office location.
Dr. Elquis Castillo practices Medical Oncology near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Oncologists.