A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elroy Jan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elroy Jan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elroy Jan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jan graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Jan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elroy Yi Jan MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elroy Y. Jan practice?
- Dr. Elroy Jan has 1 office location.
Dr. Elroy Jan practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Pediatricians.