Dr. Elsa Caire MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 6th, 2012
Very caring Doctor
I really love her work! a friend recomended me this office when i was 16 and pregnant with first child. Very nice and caring. She listens to whatever problem i had in my pregnancy. She delivered my babyboy emergency cssection, it seemed like she was in a panic because his heart rate was so low but thanks to her my son was saved and doing well. She also delivered my second child, i would defiantly recomend her or dr frampton to any one.

June 21st, 2011
Very happy with Dr. Caire
She is sensible and pragmatic, very caring, and always spot on with her medical diagnosis. She is well seasoned, and clearly intelligent. She is a very good fit for me. I don't like the fru-fru of some doctor's offices where they have a lot of fluff, pomp and circumstance and sweetness, but not too much substance. Dr. Caire and her partners have a lot of substance and are clearly very competent. I am happy to trade all the frills, bells and whistles, for a competent and experienced doctor who is straightforward and conservative. It is rare to like my doctor's partners as well, but I do.

June 21st, 2008
Dr. Caire is an exceptional doctor. I have been a patient of hers for several years and have always felt I received the best care possible. She delivered my first child which was a very positive experience. I have recommended her to everyone I know. She is obviously very competent but also highly personable. I have always felt that she has listened to and addressed every one of my concerns in a very professional manner. She is definitely the best doctor I have ever seen.