A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsa Cruz-Hufana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz-Hufana graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cruz-Hufana has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsa R Cruz-Hufana MD is a female Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elsa R. Cruz-Hufana practice?
- Dr. Elsa Cruz-Hufana has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elsa Cruz-Hufana practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodside, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.