A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsa Cruz-Hufana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz-Hufana graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Cruz-Hufana has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cruz-Hufana accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 9 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elsa R. Cruz-Hufana practice?
Dr. Elsa Cruz-Hufana practices Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodside, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.