Dr. Elsa Cruz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

June 14th, 2016
Dr. Cruz did not make eye contact, repeated the same questions as if she wasn't really listening the first time. Spent the whole time typing at her computer, not looking up and was extremely quick to write a prescription, didn't even ask what medication allergies my daughter had.

September 30th, 2015
Don't come see this doctor
The first time I came to see Dr Cruz I thought she was kind because she stayed late to fit me in, but when I started talking to her I realized she's not listening to what I was saying. She put me on anti depressants and I tried getting them refilled and she wouldn't do it...I let her know that I will come back to see her just please give me a refill.. The last thing I need in my life is withdrawal from these meds. She didn't care. I set up an appointment for the next day and when I got there the door was locked...I finally got in and her office was packed...about 8 of us were all told to come in at 630. I'm never going to see this doctor again!!!

July 27th, 2015
Dr. Cruz is more concerned with her assumptions than with the facts, concerns, and needs of the patient and the patient's family. Not a team player. It's her way or the highway.

May 15th, 2015
Get Your Act Together, Please!
I made an appointment with this office, and when I arrived, the office was locked up. I called to ask what was going on, and a very confused sounding person answered saying he had no idea what was going on. I suggest that this office invest in getting some better help and getting better organized.