A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsa Giardina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsa Giardina, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Giardina graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Giardina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giardina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elsa V. Giardina practice?
Dr. Elsa Giardina practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.