A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsa Giardina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsa Giardina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giardina
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giardina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsa Giardina, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Giardina graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Giardina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsa Vonna Giardina MD is a female Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elsa V. Giardina practice?
- Dr. Elsa Giardina has 1 office location.
Dr. Elsa Giardina practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.