A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsa Giardina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsa Giardina, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Giardina graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Giardina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsa Vonna Giardina MD is a female Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Elsa V. Giardina practice?
- Dr. Elsa Giardina has 4 office locations.
Dr. Elsa Giardina practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.