A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsa Giardina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsa Giardina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Giardina graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Giardina has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian / Westchester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giardina accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 9 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Elsa V. Giardina practice?
Dr. Elsa Giardina practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists, New York Cardiologists, and New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians.