A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsa Gutierrez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsa Gutierrez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsa Gutierrez, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gutierrez graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gutierrez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Des Peres Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsa D Gutierrez MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Elsa D. Gutierrez practice?
- Dr. Elsa Gutierrez has 1 office location.
Dr. Elsa Gutierrez practices Internal Medicine and Dermatology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Dermatologists.