Dr. Elsa Hale MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Tampa, FL

April 6th, 2017
Always an informative visit:
I have been seeing Dr. Hail for over 20 years. She is very professional and spends time with you to listen to any concerns and give you feedback. She is a very sweet person and I refuse to see any other doctor. Love her and would recommend her in a heart beat.

July 10th, 2013
Fantastic!!
I was a bit apprehensive because this was my first time with Dr. Hale and I wasn't sure what to expect. The reviews online were great but everyone is different. If you have been procrastinating your annual exams, go to Dr. Hale. She is AMAZING! She goes through everything with you BEFORE the exam, talks about concerns and offers assistance. She definitely goes the extra mile to make sure ALL of your concerns are discussed. Once you have talked about everything, then she proceeds to do the exam. (Of course this was my first evaluation with her, I am sure it changes if you are an ongoing patient). The evaluation was great, she doesn't try to talk about non-sense while doing the PAP, but gets straight to the point and walks you through everything as she is doing it. She even gave me techniques on how to effectively look for lumps on my breasts. I couldn't recommend her anymore!! She is great!! Plus you get your results online, they have a nifty website where you create a profile.

March 24th, 2013
Dr. Hale always takes her time to go over everything with you and makes sure you are comfortable. She does a great job following up and pays attention to details.

August 12th, 2010
Caring Dr.
I have never had a bad experience with Dr. Hale. She has always gone out of her way to help me and I forever will be grateful to her for that.