A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsa Lerro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsa Lerro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsa Lerro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerro graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Lerro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
- Kaweah Delta Healthcare District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsa Lapuz Lerro MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Elsa L. Lerro practice?
- Dr. Elsa Lerro has 1 office location.
Dr. Elsa Lerro practices Internal Medicine near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Internists.