Dr. Elsa Ordoukhanian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

March 11th, 2016
Took twin 15 year old daughters to her for hair loss. Dr ordered blood work. I requested that a copy of results be sent to my home. Both girls severely anemic and in immediate need of iron. Good thing i am a nurse and knew that, because the doctor never called me. When I called her she told me that she was very busy and i asked why she didnt have one of her staff contact me. She had no answer to that question. She did however charge for the appointment. But what is the point of blood work in you dont review the results or address the problem? Had to send the lab results to their pediatrician and she agreed with supplementing iron immediately. Never going there again, and would never recommend. No wonder patients have no faith in doctors.

December 16th, 2014
I saw her for the first time today. She prescribed a medication, and asked if I had a pharmacy of choice. I told her that I did, and she asked the phone number. I told her that I didn't know it, and perhaps her secretary could get the number and phone in the prescription. She became quite indignant and said that her office was not CVS, and she doesn' t have her staff check phone numbers. I should find out the number myself, and when I have it, I should supply to her office, and they would then call in the prescription. She then asked if I had a smart phone, and when I said that I did, she suggested I get the number and give it to her. I have never received a response like that from a doctor, either in what was said, or the manner in which it was said. If she was having a bad day, maybe she just should have stayed home.

October 23rd, 2014
A compassionate physician
After seeing other dermatologists, I would have to say that Dr. Ordoukhanian is 4 Star in every way a physician can be evaluated!

November 4th, 2013
A rare find !
A firm & knowledgeable Doc' with a heart! enough said.

September 21st, 2010
Dr. Ordoukhanian is incredibly professional. It is easy to trust her advice.