A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Elsa Otero-Salazar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Elsa Otero-Salazar is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Elsa Otero-Salazar, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Otero-Salazar graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Otero-Salazar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- White Memorial Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Elsa Otero-Salazar MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Elsa Otero-Salazar practice?
- Dr. Elsa Otero-Salazar has 1 office location.
Dr. Elsa Otero-Salazar practices Pediatrics near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians.